Contact us for a tailored quote:01924 834 email@example.com
You are here: Home > Worktops > St Johns Red Granite Worktop
1. Measure your existing worktop / base units and supply the measurements below for all the pieces you require. Click here to see an example of how to measure your worktops accurately along with calculating the polished edges and upstand lengths:
2. The exposed edges will require polishing. Please enter the total running length of the edges in mm below:
3. Please choose an edge finish:
4. Number of polished and unpolished cut-outs required:
A polished cut out is required for an undermounted sink or any other type of sink where the cut out edge is seen. An unpolished cut out would be for a hob or top mounted sink where the cut-out is not visible.
5. Please choose your Upstand:
Upstands are usually 75mm high (but can be higher or lower on request) which run on the top of the worktop and offer a hygienic and stylish alternative to tiles.
6. Please advise whether you require our fitting service:
We highly recommend you use our fitting service to ensure a perfect fit of the worktops purchased.
7. Please let us know of any special requirements you may have:
Do you have a file to upload?
Acceptable file types: jpg, png, gif, pdf, doc, docx.Must be less than 5MB
Please note: Comments made in this section will not be taken into consideration by our online calculator quotation process. However a member of our sales team will be in touch shortly and will take any notes into account.
8. Your Details:
9. Contact Details:
Wakefield 41 Industrial Park
Tel: 01924 834 111
Fax: 01924 834 121
Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm
Saturday 9am until 4pm
BANK HOLIDAY opening times 10am - 4pm
©2018 Roann Limited